What course should I take if I'm new to tech?
Break Into Tech is a great choice if you're new to tech.
You don't need any experience or previous knowledge to start Break Into Tech.
Almost all of our students are totally new to tech so Break Into Tech is designed to teach you everything you need to know to land a job in tech, step by step from the very beginning.
Break Into Tech includes:
1. Career tracks
- the front-end developer track and the UI/UX designer track (You can do either one - or both!)
- bonus courses in WordPress, back end development, and freelancing
- 6 months of support from instructors via in-lesson feedback, our private student community, email, small-group q&a sessions on Zoom
- real-world projects to build your portfolio - and portfolio review by an instructor to make sure it's job-ready!
2. Get Hired track
- 5 classes to prep for and optimize your job search
- 6 months of support via a 1-1 kick-off session with your career coach, weekly check-ins with your cohort & coach, and mock Interview with your coach
- personal resume review and portfolio review
You can read more about Break Into Tech at https://skillcrush.com/break-into-tech-blueprint