What is the All-Access Career Blueprint?
The All-Access Career Blueprint is a comprehensive and comprehensive program that is the result of the paths we've seen our most successful students take.
It gives you a personalized plan for learning *exactly* what you need to hit YOUR personal goals and one-on-one support and guidance from your instructors and your own career counselor to make sure you both learn the skills and are ready to start your career in tech.
Plus, the All-Access Career Blueprint gives you the possibility to take to all of our classes. And you can start any time, without needing to wait for a new monthly session.
The All-Access Career Blueprint includes:
- A personalized learning path with built-in checkpoints and three distinct phases designed for the training YOU need to reach your goals
- A plan for learning the skills in exactly the right order and exactly when you're ready for the next step
- Our complete library of courses and resources to learn all the core skills you need in design and development – and unlimited lifetime access when you complete each phase
- Real-life projects to build the portfolio you have to have to show off your skills to future employers or clients
- Support in our special online student community and from instructors via email and in weekly small-group video office hours
- Certificates of completion for each phase of your learning
- A structured plan for getting involved in the tech community to get the experience and make the connections you need for your career
- The Skillcrush Apprenticeship: Learn how to find and land a client and get hands on support as you work on your first paid project
- Our special collection of career resources (like webinars, guides, templates, checklists, etc), to walk you step-by-step through what you need to do to get started with your career in tech (freelance or full-time, remote or "in-person") - like how to write your resume, where to look for jobs, how to prepare for interviews, etc.
- 1-on-1 career coaching at the end of each phase of the program to guide you towards the right career path for you, review your portfolio and resume, and help you get ready to get hired or start freelancing
You can read more about the All-Access Career Blueprint from the syllabus at https://s3.amazonaws.com/media.skillcrush.com/skillcrush/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Skillcrush-AllAccessBlueprint-Syllabus.pdf.
And you can sign up and get started as soon as you're ready by signing up at https://skillcrush.com/all-access-blueprint/.